Prague, beautiful duplex apartment for rent, 5+1, 166 sqm, Prague Vinohrady, terrace, luxury
Beautiful, partly furnished duplex apartment 5+1 with a total area of 166 sqm with terrace with a beautiful view is located on the 6th floor of a renovated apartment building in Vinohrady in Chodska street.
In the lower level of the apartment, there is an open living room with a fireplace of 60 sqm, hall, fully equipped kitchen with pantry, refrigerator, dishwasher and microwave, 1 bedroom with bathroom, toilet with sink, dressing room and entrance hall. Upstairs there is an open gallery, 3 bedrooms (two with access to the terrace) and a bathroom with a bathtub, two wash basins and a toilet. The apartment is equipped with air conditioning, French windows, parquets and tiles on the floors. Entrance doors are safety, gas boiler heating. The apartment is equipped with a washing machine. UPC's TV and Internet availability. Gas and electricity will be transferred to the renter.
The house is located in a quiet location with quick access to the centre and full civic amenities in the immediate vicinity. Just a few minutes walk from the A line metro stations, Jiriho z Podebrad and Namesti Miru.
47 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 1.250,- CZK house services + energy is transferred to the tenant|
|Address||Chodská, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||166 m²|
|Terrace||yes (9 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.