Nice apartment 1+1 for sale, 37,8 m² + cellar, upper ground floor, Prague 2 - Vinohrady, Vocelova street
Nice apartment 1 + 1 with usable area of 37,8 m2 for sale. The apartment is situated on the upper ground floor (about 2,5m above the ground) in Prague 2 – Vinohrady, Vocelova street. It is fully furnished, consists of a bedroom with a sleeping floor, fully equipped kitchen (fridge with freezer, gas stove, electric oven, microwave), bathroom with walk-in shower, washing machine and separate toilet. Wooden floors and tiles, direct heating, hot water provided by electric boiler. High ceilings made it possible to build a sleeping floor. The apartment includes a cellar. Parking – blue zone. The land under the building is used on the basis of a 90-year lease with the Prague 2 district. The location of the apartment in Prague 2 – Vinohrady offers excellent transport accessibility (metro station I. P. Pavlova (line C) and tram stop only 2 minute walk) and all civic amenities. Suitable for investment – short and long-term rentals.
For further information or viewing please contact the broker.
4 120 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||price including legal service and brokerage fee|
|Address||Vocelova, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||38 m²|
Contact a broker
Ing. Hedvika Černochová
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.