For rent beautiful furnished apartment 2 + kk, (48m²), street Na Maninách, Holešovice
We offer furnished apartment 2 + kk for rent with a total area of 45 sqm is located on the 2nd floor of a brick house with a lift in Na Maninách Street, Holešovice with excellent access to the city center. The apartment is fully furnished. The kitchen has a gas stove, electric oven, fridge, freezer, toaster and microwave. The bathroom has a bathtub and washing machine. The toilet is separate. In the bedroom there is a spacious wardrobe, a bed (160×200cm) with a storage space. The floor is tiled and PVC. Heating – WAW. There is unlimited internet connection from O2 company. The apartment is located in a quiet location near the river Vltava, park Stromovka, Thomayerovy park and Iscare Clinic. Excellent civic amenities – restaurants, theater, school, post office, Holešovice market and others. Directly by the house there is a tram. Maniny stop (max.15min to the center) or 2 tram stops. on the metro station line C ,, Vltavská „or line B ,, Palmovka“.
18 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 500 CZK services/one person + electricity,gas|
|Address||Na Maninách, Praha 7 - Holešovice|
|Usable area||48 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.