Prague, rent, modern design apartment 3 + kk, 86m², furnished, Karlin, Březinova street
We offer for rent a unique apartment after reconstruction. The beautiful apartment is designed as 3 + kk (86m²), located on the first floor of a renovated brick building with a lift, in the popular location of Karlin in Prague 8, Březinova street. Stylish newly furnished kitchen – fridge, freezer, dishwasher, ceramic hob, hot-air oven, microwave. The apartment has two bedrooms facing the courtyard. Sufficient storage space – chamber. Bathroom with shower, washing machine/dryer. Toilet separately. Quiet accommodation near the city center. In the surroundings, there is enough of greenery (Kaizlovy sady, Vitkov). Cycle trail along the Vltava river. Complete civic amenities (restaurants, cafes, primary schools, kindergartens, fitness centers). Great transport accessibility, a tram stop is nearby and only a few steps from the house is metro B.
31 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities cca 2000 CZK (water, heating) + 500 CZK/person + electricity|
|Address||Březinova, Praha 8 - Karlín|
|Usable area||86 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
Unique and stylish apartment - loft 2+kt (75 sqm) for rent, Prague 8 - Karlin, Saldova, parking, terrace 16 sqm
Prague 8, brand new beautiful unfurnished apartment 3+kt (87sqm) with two terraces and parking space, Karlín
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.