Renovated, partly furnished apartment 2+1 with balcony, 78 m² in Prague 5 - Radotin
Partly furnished, newly renovated apartment 2+1, 78m² with balcony on a 3rd floor in Prague 5 – Radotin. The building is being renovated, it is situated on a corner of the street, there is a shopping centre and a railaway station in the surroundings – transport connection to a metro station B – Smichovske nadrazi. A travel to the city centre takes 15 – 20 min. Kitchen – 9 m2 – is equipped with a kitchen unit – sink, hood, oven and a hotplate. There is a shower and toilet in the bathroom. Built – in cupboards in the hall. Parquets and tiles on the floor. Nice location with good accessibility.
11 500 CZKper month
|Address||Nýřanská, Praha 5 - Radotín|
|Usable area||78 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.