Prague, beautiful unfurnished apartment 3 + 1 for rent, loggia 6m², Hennerova street, Motol, 65m²
Beautiful unfurnished apartment 3 + 1 for rent with total area 65m² after complete reconstruction is located on the 7th floor of panel house with lift in Hennerova street, Prague 5 – Motol. The apartment has one through and two separate rooms. The kitchenette is fully equipped – fridge, freezer, induction ceramic hob, dishwasher and electric oven. The bathroom has a shower and a washing machine. Toilet separately. The floor is tiled and vinyl. Heating – central heating. UPC connection possible. The apartment is located in a quiet location near the Motol University Hospital. The apartment is located in a quiet location near the Motol University Hospital. Excellent transport accessibility – 3 minutes walk to the bus stop „Pod Šafránkou“ or 14 minutes to the metro station line A „Motol Hospital“.
18 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 2.183CZK/ per 2 person + electicity|
|Address||Hennerova, Praha 5 - Motol|
|Usable area||65 m²|
|Loggia||yes (6 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.