Beautiful flat 4+kk in the very centre of Prague for rent, 4+kk, 150sqm, Prague, U Lužického Semináře, 3 bathrooms
We offer to rent a beautiful unfurnished apartment right next to Charles Bridge. The apartment is spacious and consists of a living room and a kitchen unit, two large bedrooms and one smaller one, all with private bathroom. Apartment has a high standard of design, bathrooms are all mosaic. There are bulit-in wardrobes in the hall. Oak floor. The apartment is secured by an alarm and air-conditioned.
This apartment is located in a very exceptional location, right in the middle of the historical center of Prague. Traffic access is also great, 3 minutes walk to Malostranské náměstí tram stop, 5 minutes walk to Malostranská, where trams and metro line A can be reached. For relaxation you can use the Vojanovy sady or the greenery around the Petřín lookout tower.
59 500 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 150 € utility charges + electricity and gas on tenant|
|Address||U lužic. semin., Praha 1 - Malá Strana|
|Usable area||150 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.