Prague, furnished apartment for rent 2+1 (70m²), street Pplk. Sochora, Holesovice
Furnished apartment for rent 2+1 (70m²) is located on the second floor of the brick house in the street Pplk. Sochora, Prague 7, Holesovice. The kitchen has electric hob, oven, microwave, range hood, fridge freezer. Furnished bedroom, living room with home theater. The bathroom has a bath, toilet in separate room. Good transport links – 4 minutes to the metro „C“ Vltavská and tram stops. In the vicinity of all amenities – restaurants, theaters, pharmacy, primary school and more.
22 900 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 3400.- / 2 person + electricity 1000.-/person (ineternet, TV is included)|
|Address||Pplk. Sochora, Praha 7 - Holešovice|
|Usable area||70 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
Prague 7, beautiful fully furnished apartment 2+kk (40sqm) after reconstruction, Umělecká street, parking possible
Luxury, renovated, furnished apartment 2 + kk, for rent, attractive location Milady Horakove street, Prague 7
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.