Luxury unfurnished apartment 3+1 (105 m²), Rašínovo nábřeží, Prague 2
Luxury unfurnished apartment 3+1 (105 m2), located on the 4th floor of the residential Art Nouveau building with an elevator and spectacular views of Prague Castle and the Vltava River. Apartment and house are completely renovated. There are 2 bedrooms, living room with air conditioning, bathroom, toilet, hall and cloakroom. The kitchen is equipped with refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave and electric oven and stove. The apartment is equipped with a washing machine, hairdryer, telephone, safe, TV / SAT, security doors and acoustic and fire insulation. In the immediate vicinity of the tram and metro. Convenient location with easy walking distance and historical monuments and cultural buildings in Prague. Before residences riverside promenade is a pedestrian and bicycle path. At the reception residence the possibility of using information service, free Wi-Fi access. Secure parking in a locked and a camera monitored parking for a fee CZK 3,500 / month, 5 minutes from the building.
32 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ monthly fees 5000 CZK|
|Address||Rašínovo nábřeží, Praha 2 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||105 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.