Nice duplex apartment with excellent disposition of rooms
Nice duplex apartment with excellent disposition of rooms.There are two parts of the entrance hall(floor) -one is living(busier)part and the other one is „calm zone“. The windows of the little bedroom are faced to the absolutely quiet court, bathroom is furnished with showerbath and toilet. In the living room there is living"corner"divided form living room by glass wall.From this living room maasive stairs lead to the attic room.Open galery in the attic room, where it can be made as a bedroom or work room or possibly as a room for guests, airconditioning installed.There is also another bathroom in the apartment furnished with bathtub and toilet. There is a cloakroom that can be also used as a work room since it is sunny thanks to its sunroof. There are parquets on the floor.The apaprtment is located in very desirable location inbetween two biggest parks in Prague-Stromovka and Letenské sady. The apartment was reconstructed recently and since time it had not been occupied. The landlord can furnished the flat against higher rent. Highly recommends!
17 000 CZKper month
|Address||Sochařská, Praha 7 - Bubeneč|
|Usable area||93 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.