Flat by the metro station Vysehrad, 1+kk, 30m²
Interesting investment chance or small starting flat in an attractive locality. The flat is situated directly by the metro station Vysehrad in a side quiet street with southwest orientation – very sunny. Location of the house allows easy and fast transfer downtown by the metro. Only a few steps take you to the Vysehrad garden to relax. There are many shops, restaurants, everything you may need neaby. The attic is still free (no lift) – which means you can make money from the possible sell of the attic. There is the garage in the backyard – possibility to discuss the sell of the garage with the owner (the price is not fixed). In the house is collective antenna. Low charges. In the bathroom is shower corner. WC separate. Kitchen corner in the entrance hall. The flat was succesfully rented for short term rentals (cca 18 000,–/month), long term rentals 9000,– /month).
2 100 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||Marie Cibulkové, Praha 2 - Vyšehrad|
|Usable area||29 m²|
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.