Prague, beautiful furnished apartment for rent 2+kk (68m²), street Hanusova, Michle, cellar, balcony, parking
Furnished apartment to rent 2 + kk (68m²) with balcony located on the second floor of a brick building with an elevator in the street Hanusova, Prague 4, Michle. Kitchen is equipped with fridge, freezer, hob. The bathroom has a shower, washing machine, toilet in separate room. To the apartment belongs a cellar as well. It is possible to rent a parking space for a fee. Floating floors and tiles. Central heating. Civic amenities – restaurants, pharmacy, cafe, supermarket, post office and more. A few minutes from the house is also a Bauhaus and shopping center Arkady Pankrac. Transport accessibility – 1 minute to the bus station or 5 minutes on the Pankrác or Budějovická underground station, line C.
18 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 3164 CZK + electricity 800 CZK + parking space|
|Address||Hanusova, Praha 4 - Michle|
|Usable area||68 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
New, unfurnished apartment 2+kk (50m²) for rent, Residential park Baarova, Prague 4, balcony, parking
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.