Prague, modern furnished apartment for rent 2+kk (50m²), street Kejhova, Stodůlky, terrace, parking
Modern furnished apartment to rent 2 + kk (50 m2) with 11 m2 terrace located on the fourth floor of a new building with an elevator in the street Kejhova, Prague 5, Stodůlky. The interior consists of a bedroom, living room with kitchenette, balcony and bathroom. The kitchen has a fridge, freezer, electric cooker, hob, dishwasher, microwave. The bathroom has a bathtub, washing machine, toilet. Wooden floors in the rooms, tiles in the bathroom. With apartment you can rent garage for a monthly fee. Central heating. The rate also includes internet and cable TV. Transport accessibility – 3 minutes to the bus stop (6 minutes to the underground station Nové Butovice, line B).
16 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 4000 CZK for utilities (including internet) + 2000 CZK parking (possible)|
|Address||Za Mototechnou, Praha 5 - Stodůlky|
|Usable area||61 m²|
|Terrace||yes (11 m²)|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
Prague, rent, very nice unfurnished apartment 2 + kk, after reconstruction, Prague 5, Běhounkova street, Stodůlky
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.