Beautiful shop at Vinohradska street; 100 square metres
We offer the rental of beautiful reconstructed shop in exclusively locality on Vinohradska street. The shop is situated right at busy petrol station. The specialization of shop must not compete with the petrol station. There must not be any kind of shop with food and drinks. The spaces are very suitable for shop with luxury clothes, shop with cars or accessory shop or somekind of showroom. There are 6 parking places available. In case of long-term contract owner coul offer 10 parking places, which could be reserved and secured with toll-gate. The shop has big shop windows with sunblinds, the entrance is secured with separately doors, or you can use the entrance through the petrol station. There is separate electrometer, floors are tiled, there are strip lightning and gypsum ceiling. In case if long-term contract owner is disposed for participation on interior changes.
|other water source|
50 000 CZKper month
|Address||Vinohradská, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||100 m²|
|Grounds area||0 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.