Prague, exclusive apartment for rent 2+1 (155 m²), st. Dusni, Old Town, fireplace, air conditioning, basement, balcony
We offer for rent representative apartment with a unique atmosphere, 2 + 1 (155 m2) with balcony on the fourth floor of the historic building with an elevator in the street Dusni, Prague 1, Old Town. The apartment is fully furnished with antique furniture, in the same spirit is also a spacious kitchen with appliances (luxury Villeroy Boch dishes, pots, coffee maker Delonghi) and a beautiful bathroom with a stylish free-standing bath. The apartment provides its tenants maximum comfort thanks to air conditioning. There is in addition to storage space in the apartment is also a cellar in the basement. Of course there is a security system connected to central security. Unique apartment is located in one of the picturesque streets just a few steps from Old Town Square, right in the historic heart of Prague. Location offers very good connections to other parts of Prague including night hours. Old Town is the most beautiful part of Prague is suitable for demanding clients who are looking for an amazing atmosphere of old parts of the city.
65 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 1800 CZK for services including utilities + electricity and gas|
|Address||Dušní, Praha 1 - Staré Město|
|Usable area||155 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Prague, beautiful furnished apartment to rent 2+kk (80 m²), Karoliny Světlé street, Old Town, luxury amenities, balkon
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.