For rent, Prague, luxury apartment 6 + kk, 200m², 3 bathrooms, terrace, prestigious location, Řeznická Street, Prague 1
We rent a unique sunny apartment, designed as 6 + kk. Fully furnished apartment is located on the 4th floor of a nice brick house ( elevator construction in progress), near Wenceslas Square, Street Řeznická. Stylish kitchen fully equipped with modern quality appliances. There are 3 bathrooms (1 bath and 2 shower). The dominant of the apartment is a beautiful large living room with fireplace, with a spacious terrace to the courtyard. Enjoy living for the most demanding clientele in the city center. Complete amenities. There are plenty of restaurants, cafes, shops, banks. Elementary school is nearby. Cultural activities – Řeznické Theater, Theater ABC. Excellent transport links. Metro A and B is nearby, the tram stop just few steps away. About 30 minutes to the airport by public transport.
50 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 5.000 CZK (included internet)|
|Address||Řeznická, Praha 1 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||200 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
Unfurnished, renovated 4+kk, 2nd floor of brick building with lift, 155 m², balcony, 2 bathrooms, washing machine+drier
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.