Very nice apartment 2+1 for sale, 63 m², loggia, Prague 8 - Kobylisy, street Taussigova
We sell nice apartment 2+1, usable area of 63 m², located on the street Taussigova, Prague 8 – Ďáblice. This apartment in personal property is located on the third floor of the block of flats from 1974 with a lift and consists of entrance hall (6.65 m2), bedrooms (15.36 m2), living room (18.2 m2), kitchen (10 82 m2) and balcony (4.37 m2), bathroom with bath (3.75 m2), separate toilet (0.81 m2) and utility room (2.73 m2). Apartment has brick core, but requires renovation. The house was renovated (incl. facade insulation). Parking is available on the street – blue zone. The taxpayer of tax on acquisition of the immovable property is the buyer. Good transport location, within walking distance of the metro station Ládví and tram stop. All civic amenities in place: kindergarten, primary school, post office, swimming pool, ATM, pharmacy, shops, supermarkets, and restaurants. In the neighborhood you can visit the forest park or Ďáblický háj grove, sport centre, dog park and lake. For more information or viewing contact the broker.
3 500 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||price including brokerage fee|
|Address||Taussigova, Praha 8 - Kobylisy|
|Usable area||63 m²|
|Loggia||yes (4 m²)|
Contact a broker
Ing. Hedvika Černochová
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.