Prague, beautiful furnished apartment 2+kk for rent, Dělená, Řeporyje, cellar, terrace, 60 m²
Beautiful fully furnished 2+kk apartment located on the 2nd floor of a modern new building in a quiet part of Prague 5 – Řeporyje. The apartment consists of a spacious living room connected with kitchen, separate bedroom and bathroom. The kitchen is equipped with dishwasher, extractor fan, ceramic hob, multifunction oven and washing machine. The living room features a sofa and a dining table with chairs. The bedroom has a double bed, bedside tables and sliding wardrobes. The bathroom has a tub and sink. The toilet is located separately. The windows are installed interior shutters. There is a brick cellar, parking can be freely front. Beautiful location near Prokop Valley. Good transport links – 2 minutes to stop „Slatinova“.
13 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 3.500,- CZK|
|Address||Dělená, Praha 5 - Řeporyje|
|Usable area||60 m²|
|Terrace||yes (25 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.