Very nice cooperative apartment 3+kk, after renovation, 85 sqm, cellar, loggia, Prague 9 - Cakovice, Nevska st.
We offer a very nice flat 3+kk with a usable area of 85 m², located in Prague 9 – Čakovice, Nevska street.
This apartment is located on the mezzanine floor of a brick house and consists of two bedrooms, living room with kitchenette, bathroom with bath, separate toilet, hall and balcony. Flat is after complete reconstruction – electricity, water, heating, flooring, plaster, plasterboard ceilings lowered with spot lighting, windows, glass loggia, built-in wardrobes. The cellar with an area of 7.5 square meters. Annuity already been repaid, in the future a possible transfer to private ownership, only 18 apartments.
Cakovice are part of Prague, which is full of greenery and offers all the services and amenities. Excellent transport accessibility, 4 minutes walk to the bus stop, 10 minutes to metro „C“ Letnany.
For more information or viewing please contact the broker.
4 250 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||+ brokerage fee|
|Address||Něvská, Praha 9 - Čakovice|
|Usable area||85 m²|
|Loggia||yes (3 m²)|
Contact a broker
Ing. Lukáš Oremba
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
Apartment in a new building for sale, 2+kk, 53 m² + front garden 196 m², Prague 5 - Řeporyje, cellar
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.