Prague, beautiful unfurnished apartment 3+kk for rent, Olgy Havlové, Žižkov, 78 m3
Beautiful newly renovated unfurnished apartment 3 + kk. Total flat area is 78 m2. Very sunny apartment is on the first floor of a house in Prague 3 – Zizkov. The apartment has two separate rooms. The kitchen is equipped kitchen with integrated appliances: glass-ceramic hob, electric oven, hood, microwave, dishwasher and fridge freezer. Renovated bathroom with bath, washbasin. The toilet is in a separate room with a sink. Then there is a pantry, a room for the washing machine in the bedroom and a separate cloakroom. Windows oriented to the east and south are equipped with front-window blinds. The house includes a garage, basement, laundry drying room and bicycles. Quiet location with all amenities nearby – restaurants, schools, kindergartens, shops, ATMs and others. Excellent transport links – 5 min to stop Malešická. The apartment is strictly non-smoking.
11 990 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 4715 CZK service advancement (heating, water, cleaning and maintenance of common rooms, ground and garage) + utilities (electricity)|
|Address||Olgy Havlové, Praha 3 - Žižkov|
|Usable area||78 m²|
|Balcony||yes (4,50 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.