Prague, luxury furnished 2+kk apartment for rent, 87m², terrace 25m², cellar, Holandská street, Vrsovice
We rent a beautiful spacious apartment, designed as 2 + kk. Luxury apartment is located on the 5th floor in a nice renovated building with an elevator in Vršovice, street Holandská. The advantage of the apartment is a beautiful large terrace (25m²), apartment consists of a separate bedroom, living room with separate kitchen, glassed-in dining room overlooking to the terrace, working corner with skylight windows to the street. The apartment has a cellar. The modern kitchen is practical furnished – gas stove, el. oven, dishwasher, hood and built-in refrigerator and freezer. Floating floors, plaster ceilings, wooden windows, security doors, electrically operated blinds, electronic security systems Jablotron in the apartment and on the patio, underfloor heating in the bathroom. Stylish living in a popular location in Prague 10. Complete civic amenities – near plenty of shops, restaurants, cafes. Business center near Eden. Excellent transport links. Tram stop just a few steps away, about 10 minutes on the subway – Namesti Miru Želivského, Flora.
19 900 CZKper month
|Address||Holandská, Praha 10 - Vršovice|
|Usable area||116 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.