Funcionalistic villa of famous film director Martin Fric
Famous funcionalist villa for sale! Author of this family villa project is
Ladislav Zak in the period 1934 – 1935. Vila was owned by one of the most
famost film directors Martin Frič. This building has a typical signs of czech
functionalism – habitable terraces, serial windows, flat roofs, round
corners, small bedrooms, pipe rails, round windows, ascent stairs. North side of
the basement is built-in to the slope, but front side is a ground floor: on this
ground floor there is a separate flat: 2+kk with separate entrance and technical
and storage room. On the fisrt floor, there is an entry hall, three bedrooms,
cloakroom, bathroom, 2 toilets and pantry. Most of the windows of the villa are
facing the south and before them, there is long BALCONY along the whole south
side. On the 2nd floor living room and livable large dining room, separate study
and kitchen, winter garden and large terrace. From this terrace, there are
stairs along the wall to other smaller terrace upstairs. Author of original
furniture and accessories is architect Josef Hesoun – and many pieces where
carefully renovated and stayed at original position. There is a stainless
swimming pool in the garden, garage for 1 car and 3 more parking place outside
(the road to the garage is heated) and glasshouse which has its own heating,
water hook-ups and is tiled.
The price for the property 39mil. CZK, the price including all renovated and reconstructed interior, original furniture and design accessories 42mil.CZK. The price is negotiable!
39 000 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||Na lysinách, Praha 4 - Hodkovičky|
|Usable area||0 m²|
|Grounds area||1 489 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.