Investment apartment 2+1 for sale, 68 sqm, can be used for short-term rental, Prague 7 - Holešovice, street Jirečkova
We offer a very nice apartment 2+1 and a usable area of 68 m², located in Prague 7 – Holešovice, street Jirečkova.
The apartment is situated on the ground floor of the house consists of living room, dining room and kitchen, bedroom, hallway, bathroom with bath and separate toilet. The apartment was renovated in August 2015.
Very good civic amenities (kindergarten, school, sports, health center, theater, close to the National Gallery and the National Technical Museum, etc.). The big advantage is the excellent transport accessibility, tram stop Letenské náměstí (2 min.), Metro A – Hradčanská or Metro C – Vltavská metro (10 min.). In the centre of Prague you can be in just 10 minutes. Also within a few minutes' walk you can be surrounded by greenery Letenské sady Gardens and park Stromovka. The apartment is currently used for short-term rentals.
For more information or viewing please contact the broker.
5 600 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||+ brokerage fee|
|Address||Jirečkova, Praha 7 - Holešovice|
|Usable area||68 m²|
Contact a broker
Ing. Lukáš Oremba
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
Beautiful, bright apartment 3+1 for sale, 91 sqm, cellar, after renovation, Prague 7 - Holesovice, Umelecka street
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.