Prague, office space for rent, 65m², street Janda, Vysocany
We rent unfurnished office spaces with a total area of 65m², located on the 1st floor of an administrative building with no elevator. It is the home of the First Republic, which in recent years has undergone a complete renovation, incl. office space and staircases. The building has four floors and one underground floor. As lining materials are used natural stone and granite. The house is distributed modern telephone exchange, internet access, structured cabling and TV + satellite. Entry to the house is on an electronic chip. Air conditioning, parquet floors, own gas heating boiler. Office spaces have a kitchenette and a toilet. Near the building is a shopping center Fenix. There are all civic amenities. Parking can be arranged eg. A guarded parking lot, which is located opposite the parking house for a fee (not included in rent).
16 900 CZKtotal price
|Charges||+ utitlities 2000,- + electricity and gas|
|Address||Jandova, Praha 9 - Vysočany|
|Usable area||65 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.