Office space for rent, Prague 1 - Wenceslas Square, 910 sqm
We offer to rent attractive residential and office space in an extremely attractive location of the upper half of Wenceslas Square, in the famous Palace of Phoenix. Palace Phoenix is a very important building in Prague with a unique and valuable architecture, both in terms of layout, and the art solution. In terms of usage is a multipurpose building, on the ground floor commercial spaces in the underground areas with the popular theater Studio DVA and several restaurants and cafes. The other floors are premises used primarily as offices.
Space with a total area of 910 m² (from 600 m2 of open space) located on the 2nd floor of a building overlooking Wenceslas Square is also suitable as a fitness center, etc.
Phoenix palace with its technical equipment meets the requirements of the 21st century – the computer network, the Internet, a central source of electricity for the PC, digital telephone exchange with ISDN services. The building is secured 24 hours security, entry system with turnstiles and the central security and intrusion detection.
The rent is directly dependent on the size of leased area and the length of the lease. The said rent is indicative of the actual amount of rent is determined by several factors such as the size of the leased area, the length of the lease relationship, the requirements from the landlord, and the like.
399 CZKm² per month
|Charges||+ services 120 CZK/m2/month|
|Address||Václavské nám., Praha 1 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||910 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.