Family house 6+1 (180 m²) for sale, garage, garden, great location in Prague 6 - Repy, street Opukova
We sell the family house 6+1 and the floor area of 180 m², which is located in a pleasant and easily accessible location – street Opukova, Prague 6 – Repy.
The brick terraced house is built on a plot of 367 m2, it has two floors and the ground floor consists of three bedrooms, kitchen, pantry, toilet and entrance to the basement and garden. Upstairs are three more bedrooms, bathroom and access to attic.
The house has a garage, basement and in 2015 underwent reconstruction: facades, windows, new heating (copper), electricity, water (plastic), new stucco with white painting, new flooring. Kitchen and bathroom floors and are without equipment, so the new owner can be equipped exactly according to their wishes. The house is heated by low-cost gas central heating. In the garden there are two sheds (brick and wooden).
Free parking in front of the house.
The house is situated in a quiet location near the Bila Hora (terminal station tram), shopping centers Lidl, Hornbach, Obi, Kaufland. In the vicinity of schools, kindergartens, a pediatrician. Near the natural monument Hvezda or a leisure complex Ladronka with inline track.
For more information or viewing please contact the broker.
9 100 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||price includes tax on the acquisition of immovable property|
|Address||Opuková, Praha 6 - Řepy|
|Usable area||180 m²|
|Grounds area||367 m²|
Contact a broker
Mgr. Zbyněk Vařeka
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.