Luxurious two-floor attic 5+1, 400m², new modern villa, garage for 2 cars, terrace, P 10
We offer luxurious living for demanding clients on very high level!! Huge two-floor attic (4th and 5th floor) in a new brick house. The apartment is large (400m²) including 2 terraces (80m²). There is a big lift from the garage to the floor in the house and 2 parking places (2 more places at extra cost). In the apartment 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms (bathube, shower enclosure, toilets, bidet), cloak-room, large living room (80m²) with the fireplace and entry to the outside terrace. The kitchen is fully furnished with modern appliances (grill, stove, dishwasher, microwave, fridge – all Bosch and Siemens) with dinning corner and next outside terrace (50m²). The floor is massive wood, paving slabs, air-conditioning, air-cleaning, the heating under the floor. The buil-in safe, central alarm, central vacuum cleaner, outside grill. 2 phone lines + internet + fax (isdn), bigscreen TV. In the house is the swimming pool, the gym, sauna, beauty parlor. By the house are tennis courts and the park The house is 5min by car from the metro station Skalka – line A, bus stop is 100 m from the house. 15–20min by car to Vaclavske namesti.
77 295 CZKper month
3 000 € Currency rate: 25,77
from day: 2018/05/25
|Address||Za kovárnou, Praha 10 - Dolní Měcholupy|
|Usable area||400 m²|
Contact a broker
Marcela Špetová, MBA
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.