Prague, beautiful unfurnished apartment 3 + kk, 85,8m², balcony, cellar, space for bikes, street Jana Ruzicky, Kunratice
Unfurnished, bright apartment for rent 3 + kk (85m²) is located on the 4th floor of a new building on the street Jana Ruzicky, Prague 4, Kunratice. The apartment is renovated kitchens and bathrooms. The apartment consists of two separate rooms, living room with kitchenette and balcony, bathrooms, changing rooms and toilets. The living room has a brand new kitchen composed of two parts, with the new built-in dishwasher, glass ceramic hob and oven. Fridge and washing machine is an older type. In addition to the cellar the size of about 5.5 square meters and access to the bikes. In the vicinity of the apartment you can find parks, restaurants, schools, pharmacies, shops, hairdressers and other services. Transport accessibility is also excellent, only 2 stops from metro C Chodov. Parking on the street near the house.
20 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 3000 utilitites|
|Address||Jana Růžičky, Praha 4 - Kunratice|
|Usable area||85 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
Prague, nice cozy apartment 3 + kk + gallery, 2 x bathroom, balcony, Smíchov, street Kováků, suitable for roommates
Prague, beautiful spacious sunny apartment 3 + kk, 93 m², furnished, terrace, cloakroom, Kosire, Street Pod Šmukýřkou
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.