Prague, luxury unfurnished apartment for rent 1+kk (32 m²), Street Milotická, Zličín, balcony, parking, cellar
Luxury unfurnished apartment for rent 1 + kk (27m²) with balcony 5 m2 located on the first floor of a building with an elevator in the street Milotická, Prague 5, Zlicin. Modern glass kitchen is equipped with hob, hood and refrigerator. There are connections for a dishwasher and an electric oven. The spacious bathroom has a bath, toilet, ready for connection for washing machine and dryer. Tenants are also available built-in wardrobe in the hall, security equipment, security doors and special lighting. Central heating. The apartment has garage and basement for a fee. Civic amenities – restaurants, shops, sports facilities and a post office. The house is located a few minutes away from the shopping center Metropole with lots of shops, services and cinema. Transport accessibility – 7 minutes walk to the bus station and the subway station Zlicin line B. The house is located just 15 minutes from downtown and 10 minutes from the airport. It is a pleasant and quiet location with excellent amenities.
10 900 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 2500 CZK for utilities + 1000 CZK another person + electricity + 1500 CZK for parking + 100 CZK for cellar|
|Address||Milotická, Praha 5 - Zličín|
|Usable area||32 m²|
|Balcony||yes (5 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.