Unique offer: residential suite 412 m², terrace, swimming pool, 3 garage, Prague 6 Bubenec
Unique apartment with an area of 412 m² and layout 10+1+ accessory is located in a luxurious residential building in Prague 6, Bubeneč, on the corner of Rooseveltova and Českomalínská street on the edge of the park Struhy, which is the gateway to the park Stromovka. There is a total of twelve residences. In the common areas of the building has a swimming pool, gym, sauna, garage and separate storage spaces, the house has also a garden, relaxation area is only for residents of the house. The privacy of residents and a high level of safety are commonplace. Comfort and convenience helps to ensure 24-hour reception service, including the provision of other services such as cleaning and laundry services, services for absent and others. Suite with an area of 412 m² is built on two floors and consists of a spacious living room with dining area (80 m2), four large bedrooms, a spacious study, three bathrooms, three dressing rooms, storage rooms and chambers, an entrance hall with a stylish staircase, residential elevator , kitchen, refrigerator-shop, two boudoir, each floor conservatory and terrace. The apartment is naturally equipped with air conditioning and alarm. Interior floors are a combination of wood flooring European oak and natural marble in the bathrooms walls and floors are made of marble or stone combined with hard probarvovaným stucco. For more information on the broker.
|Price||Contact the REA|
|Address||Rooseveltova, Praha 6 - Bubeneč|
|Usable area||397 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.