Prague, beautiful reconstructed 3+1+hallway apartment for rent(100sqm), Street Podolske nabrezi, Podoli, balcony
We offer rent a beautiful apartment 3+1+hallway after reconstruction of 100sqm with balcony, which is located on the fifth floor of apanel building with an elevator in the street Podolske nabrezi, Praha 4, Podoli. Apartment is unfurnished. It is oriented to the north with amazing views of the river and Vyšehrad, east of the calm courtyard. The apartment is completely renovated (new windows, floors, new kitchen with appliances, bathroom, etc.). Apartment becomes of the three rooms, kitchen separate, hallway, bathroom, toilet and balconyl. Kitchen is equipped with a built-in kitchenete with all appliances ( cooker, oven, hood, fridge with freezer, dishwasher and the washing ). Quiet house is in good condition and there is a possibility to park a car in the courtyard. There are restaurants, pharmacy, tobacconist, playground, school, doctor, cycling, Yacht Club Cere, swimming pool and more. Transport accessibility – 1 minute to bus and tram station (12 minutes by tram from Wenceslas Square).
25 000 CZKper month
|Charges||2500 utilities including heating + electricity|
|Address||Podolské nábř., Praha 4 - Podolí|
|Usable area||100 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
Prague, rent, stylish, fully furnished apartment 3 + kk (73 m²), cellar (4m²), New Town, Plavecká street
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.