Prague, modern unfurnished apartment for rent 2+kk (66,5m²), Residence Baarova, Michle, terrace, parking
Amazing unfurnished apartment for rent 2 + kk (66,5 m2) with terrace 15,4 m2 located on the ground floor of a modern complex Residencni park Baarova, Prague 4 – Michle, which was built in 2012. There is a bedroom, living room with fully equipped kitchenette, bathroom with tub and toilet, another toilet in a separate room. There is a spacious living room with fully equipped kitchenette. The project offers living near the city and yet in a quiet and green. The cellar is 6,2 square meters. Garage parking for a fee. Civic amenities – restaurants, supermarket, shops, services and more. Transport accessibility – 2 minutes to bus station (1 station by bus to the metro station Budějovická, line C).
20 410 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 5275 CZK services + electricity + 2500 CZK parking space (possible)|
|Address||Baarova, Praha 4 - Michle|
|Usable area||66,50 m²|
Contact a broker
Marcela Špetová, MBA
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
New, unfurnished apartment 2+kk (82,4m²) for rent, Residential park Baarova, Prague 4, 2 balconies (43,40m²), garage
For rent beautiful furnished apartment 2 + kk (63m²) with terrace, in the street Za zámečkem, Prague 5, parking
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.