Partly furn. half of semi-detached fam. house 5+1 in P6 - Ruzyne
Very pretty brick building 5+1, garage, 148 m2, situated at the edge of Prague – Hostivice – in about 15 minutes to subway line B – Zlicin. In each room is TV+SATconnection. The ground floor – , hallway, equipped kitchen part, living space, pantry, toilet. On the first floor is hallway, four bedrooms, bathroom with floor heating and corner bathtub, toilet, balcony with the entrance to one of the bedrooms and bathroom. Second floor – smaller attic space with floding staircase. Parquet floor. Plastic security doors, plastic windows + two roof windows. From the garage is the entrance to the garden. The house is in a little satellite village, 10 min by bus from the metro station Zlicin, 5min from the Prague airport. The houses are near the centre of Hostivice, the school and public transport stops 5min from the house.
24 000 CZKper month
|Usable area||148 m²|
|Grounds area||443 m²|
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.