Prague, renovated unfurnished apartment for rent 1+1 (40m²), street cooperative gallery, Nusle
Unfurnished apartment for rent 1+1 (40m²) is located on the mezzanine floor of a brick building in the street Druzstevni ochoz, Prague 4, Nusle. The apartment was completely renovated. The kitchen has a fridge, stove, oven. The bathroom has a shower. Civic amenities – restaurants, shops, shopping center Arkady Pankrac. Transport accessibility – 2 minutes on the tram or bus or 7 minutes to the metro station Pankrac, line C. The house is located directly at the park Jezerka.
9 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 2582 CZK for utilities for one person, another 1225 CZK + electricity|
|Address||Družstevní ochoz, Praha 4 - Nusle|
|Usable area||40 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.