Prague, luxury, furnished apartment 5 + kk, 160m², roof garden 80m², balcony, garage, Vinohrady, Přemyslovská Street
We offer a sunny luxury apartment 5 + kk with a total area of 240 square meters. Modern apartment is located on the 5th floor of a nice brick house with a lift in a popular location in Vinohrady, street Přemyslovská. The apartment has three floors, on the top is a roof garden with a beautiful view of the whole city. There is a spacious entrance hall, five rooms, two bathrooms, large balcony, roof garden. Stylish kitchen, full of modern appliances. Floor heating under ceramic tiles, wooden floor, security door. Deluxe accommodation in a quiet location. Complete civic amenities, near nice restaurants, shops and cafes. Around a lot of greenery. Garage parking is possible in the guarded complex 100m from the house – for a monthly fee.
49 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities (services, energy cca 7000.-)|
|Address||Přemyslovská, Praha 3|
|Usable area||160 m²|
|Terrace||yes (80 m²)|
|Balcony||yes (15 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.