Prague, renovated unfurnished apartment for rent 3+1 (100 m²), Street Stroupežnického, Smíchov, balcony
Unfurnished luxury apartment for rent 3+1 (100 m2) with two balconies located on the third floor of a brick building with an elevator in the street Stroupežnického, Prague 5, Smíchov. The apartment has undergone a complete renovation with an emphasis on quality materials selected. The new modern kitchen has a stove, oven, refrigerator, freezer, dishwasher. The bathroom has a bath tube, shower, toilet. Central heating. Civic amenities – supermarket, pharmacy, restaurants, shops. Transport accessibility – 1 minute to the tram station and the subway station Andel line B. A few steps away is the shopping center Nový Smíchov with plenty of shops and services. Sought after location with excellent access throughout Prague.
33 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 7000 CZK services + elektřina|
|Address||Stroupežnického, Praha 5 - Smíchov|
|Usable area||100 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
Luxury fully furnished apartment 2+1 (58 m²) for rent, Prague 5 - Smichov, Elisky Peskove, lift, cellar
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.