Spacious duplex apartment 3+kk (80 m²) with balcony, large storage space, Prague 5 - Smíchov, Radlicka street
We offer a duplex apartment 3+kk, total floor area of 80 m² with balcony on the street Radlická, Prague 5 – Smíchov.
The apartment is located on the third floor of a renovated brick building with no elevator. Disposition are: the lower part consists of the living room, hall and kitchen with all appliances, the dining room with the entrance to the first floor where there are two bedrooms with fitted wardrobes and access to a balcony, upstairs is bathroom with a shower and separate toilet.
The apartment includes a large space directly under the roof. It can be used as an extra room or storage space. The floors are tile and laminate flooring. Heating is provided by electric boiler.
There are all civic amenities. Directly above the house is Pavi vrch. Near the swimming pool, ice rink and a shopping center. Before the house is a tram stop, with direct links to the center.
For more information or viewing please contact the broker.
5 260 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||Price including real estate and legal service|
|Address||Radlická, Praha 5 - Smíchov|
|Usable area||80 m²|
Contact a broker
Ing. Lukáš Oremba
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.