Prague, cozy, partly furnished apartment 2+1, 64 m², Holesovice, street Bubenská
We offer a nice partly furnished flat 2+1, bedroom, living room, kitchen (connecting rooms) for rent. The apartment with an area of 64 square meters is located on the first floor of a brick house in Prague 7, street Bubenská. Flat with stove, oven, fridge, washing machine, dining table, chairs, wardrobe, sofa. Bathroom with shower, bidet and toilet. The parquet floors, tiles. Heating – electric heaters, electric water heater. Living outside the city center. A few minutes from the park Stromovka. Full civic amenities. Excellent transport links.
11 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 690 CZK/person + electricity|
|Address||Bubenská, Praha 7 - Holešovice|
|Usable area||64 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.