Prague, cozy, partly furnished apartment 2+1, 64 m², Holesovice, street Bubenská
We offer a nice partly furnished flat 2+1, bedroom, living room, kitchen (connecting rooms) for rent. The apartment with an area of 64 square meters is located on the first floor of a brick house in Prague 7, street Bubenská. Flat with stove, oven, fridge, washing machine, dining table, chairs, wardrobe, sofa. Bathroom with shower, bidet and toilet. The parquet floors, tiles. Heating – electric heaters, electric water heater. Living outside the city center. A few minutes from the park Stromovka. Full civic amenities. Excellent transport links.
11 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 690 CZK/person + electricity|
|Address||Bubenská, Praha 7 - Holešovice|
|Usable area||64 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.