Prague, nice partly furnished apartment 2 + 1 for rent 47m², street Ječná
We rent a nice furnished apartment 2 + 1 for rent with a total area of 47m², which is located on the 3rd floor of a brick building with no elevator. The windows are kept to a quiet courtyard. The kitchen is equipped with appliances: refrigerator, stove and dishwasher. The bathroom has a shower, toilet and washing machine. The floor tiles and PVC. Gas heating WAW.Excellent transport links near the house – the bus stop Štěpánská and subway station I.P.Pavlova. Around the house are also many cafés, restaurants and shops.
10 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 2000,- utilities|
|Address||Ječná, Praha 2 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||47 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.