Ringhoffer palace for rent, prestigious offices, 50,70 m², near from Wenceslas Square
Enjoy a unique opportunity to create your ideal working space in the center of Prague, 160 meters from Wenceslas Square. We offer the Ringhoffer Palace after reconstruction. House with incredible historical charisma combined with modern technical facilities is an ideal space for your success. Beautiful office space and social security (kitchen, toilet). The building offers flexible space that can be adapted to the needs of the client. Offices are equipped with an electronic fire alarm system, high voltage. distribution, preparation for dat.linky, double glazed windows, also have offices quality floor coverings and lighting quality.The entrance to the offices are separate, from autumn 2016 will be a new restaurant on the ground floor of the palace. To the rent is added VAT.
280,20 CZKm² per month
11 € Currency rate: 25,47
from day: 2017/11/22
|Charges||+ services 4 EUR/m2 + energy 2 EUR/m2|
|Address||Politických věz., Praha 1 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||50,70 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.