Apartment 3+kk for sale, 95.9 m², Prague 10 - Hostivař, balcony, garage, basement, Berlínská street
We offer spacious apartment 3+kk, usable area of 95.9 square meters, located in Prague 10 – Hostivar, street Berlínská. This apartment in personal property is situated on the first floor of the new building and consists of entrance hall with cloakroom, spacious living room (32.5 m2) with luxury kitchen and access to a balcony (3.13 m2) overlooking the green, two bedrooms (21 square meters and 18.2 square meters), bathroom with bath and separate toilet. From the smaller room is entrance to the spacious loggia (4,7m²). The living room and bedroom is a quality wooden floor. In the kitchen of the living room is installed luxury, very elegant, practical solution and designer appliances fitted kitchen. Performing in cream lacquer perfectly matches the color of the floor. In the bedroom is spacious, mirrored wardrobe. The apartment has a garage in the basement and cellar. There is available for a small fee room for bicycles. In the vicinity of the golf course, cinema, shopping malls, supermarkets, schools, kindergartens, pharmacy. Good transport links – bus 177 (Kobylisy, Prosek, Vysočanská, Skalka, Chodov), 181 (Cerny Most, Opatov) – Metro C – 5 minutes by public transport, night service 506 and 609. Also nearby is located Hostivařský park and pond – ideal for sports . For more information or viewing contact the broker.
5 990 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||price including real estate and legal service|
|Address||Berlínská, Praha 10 - Hostivař|
|Usable area||95,90 m²|
Contact a broker
Ing. Hedvika Černochová
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.