Prague 8, nice fully furnished apartment 3+kk for rent 75 sqm, U Sluncové street, Residence Invalidovna, Karlín
Beautiful furnished apartment 3 + kk with a total area of 75 square meters is located on the 3rd floor with elevator in a residence Invalides – Karlin. The presentated photos are used from similar apartment. The apartment is sunny with a balcony and with the possibility of parking garage. Kitchen equipped with fridge, ceramic hob and microwave. The bathroom has a shower, toilet and washing machine. On the floor is a floating floor and tiles. Quiet location, yet close to the city. Excellent transport links to the center. At the station „B“ Invalidovna, tram stops. Excellent civic amenities in the area. Shops, restaurants nearby. Cultural life guaranteed – far from the theater Stone, Stone Gallery. For recreation and sport serves local park Vítkov, in Krejcárek. The April 2017.
28 000 CZKper month
|Charges||price including utilities for three persons|
|Address||U Sluncové, Praha 8 - Karlín|
|Usable area||75 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
Prague, sunny apartment 2 + kk to rent,40m², U Sluncové, garage, balcony, Residence Invalidovna, Karlin
Prague, furnished apartment 2 + kk,64m², balcony, terrace, garage, cellar, new building, Karlin, street Křižíkova
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.