Prague, luxury furnished loft apartment for rent 2+1 (103 m²), Street Šaldova, Karlin, two terraces
Unique luxury furnished loft apartment for rent 2+1 (103 m2) with two terraces is located on the fourth and top floor of a modern complex with security in the center of Prague in the street Šaldova, Prague 8, Karlin. The apartment has three floors, in the first floor is hallway, pantry. On the second floor is a modern living room, fully equipped kitchen (refrigerator, freezer, oven, ceramic hob), toilet. From the living room is the entrance to the first glass-fronted terrace. The third floor is the bedroom, which is the entrance to the second terrace, spacious luxury bathroom with tub and toilet. There are wooden floors, including the terraces. In an enclosed courtyard garden with seating, which is freely available to residents. There are all civic amenities – fitness center, outdoor cinema, restaurants, supermarket, pharmacy, Forum Karlin and more. Transport accessibility – 3 minutes on the tram and metro station Krizikova, line B.
29 900 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 6000 CZK for services + electricity (about 700 CZK) + internet|
|Address||Šaldova, Praha 8 - Karlín|
|Usable area||103 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.