Prague 10 unique luxury furnished apartment for rent 3+kk (131 m²), Street Kodanska, Vršovice, cellar, balcony
A luxuriously renovated apartment with an area of 3+kk (131m²) with balcony is located in a beautiful corner house MAISON BLANCHE with preserved historical value. The interior is completely furnished, there is a washing machine, dishwasher, TV and there is even a steam bath; all of this is included in the price. The apartment is located at an attractive and desirable location, on the border of Vinohrady and Vršovice on Kodaňská street. You will surely enjoy pleasant relaxation and lots of greenery in the nearby gardens (Heroldovy or Havlíčkovy sady). The place offers all the civic amenities, many restaurants, school facilities, theaters, museums, pharmacies, shops with various assortments. Transportation to the city center is also ideal. Near the house, there is Slovinská bus stop, from where you can comfortably get to metro line A, Náměstí Miru station or up to Florenc station, and also to the metro C, Háje station. The tram stop Ruská, from where it is close to the center, is also within a walking distance.
50 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 4000 CZK for utilities|
|Address||Kodaňská, Praha 10 - Vršovice|
|Usable area||131 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
Prague, luxury modern apartment 5 + kk for rent, fully furnished, 198 m², terrace, 2 bathrooms, reception, garage,
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.