Prague, beautiful furnished apartment for rent 3+kk (106 m²), Podbělohorska street, Smíchov, terrace, balcony, parking
Beautiful unfurnished apartment for rent 3+kk (106 m2) is located on the second floor of a luxury Residence Podbělohorska, Prague 5, Smíchov. Kitchen is equipped with hob, oven, dishwasher and a small refrigerator. The living room opens onto a balcony 6m², which is oriented to the west. The bathroom has a bath, toilet, bidet, another toilet in a separate room. The apartment has two bedrooms, of which access to the spacious terrace 16 m2. Plenty of storage space provides the chamber with connection for washing machine and two cellars in the house. The apartment also includes two parking spaces in the basement, one on top stacker. Civic amenities – schools, nurseries, leisure complex Ladronka, Park Klamovka and many others. Transport accessibility – 2 minutes on the bus and tram (2 stops on the metro station Andel, line B).
23 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 7000 CZK for utilities|
|Address||Podbělohorská, Praha 5 - Smíchov|
|Usable area||106 m²|
|Terrace||yes (16 m²)|
|Balcony||yes (6 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.