Renovated, unfurnished apartment 3 + kk (100 m²) for rent, Vinohradska, Prague 2,
We offer to rent unfurnished apartment 3 + kk (100 sqm) on the 3rd floor of a building in Vinohradská street in Prague 2. The apartment and the house has been completely renovated, including new elevator. The apartment features an entrance hall with wardrobes, spacious living room, kitchen, 2 bedrooms on the courtyard, 2 bathrooms, utility room with washer and dryer, a cellar and one parking space in the yard. Available new kitchen with Siemens appliances, one bathroom with shower, toilet and bidet, the other with shower, toilet and bidet. The apartment is unfurnished. Heating with gas boiler, wooden floors and stone tiles. Available UPC and satellite. The house is about a minute's walk to the subway station to us. Jiřího z Poděbrad.
40 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 4500 CZK|
|Address||Vinohradská, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||100 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
Prague, modern furnished apartment for rent 3+kk (103 m²), Americká street, Vinohrady, parking, terrace
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.