Newly refurbished commercial space in the center of Prague, 450 sqm,
We rent commercial space suitable for a restaurant (capacity The restaurant has 150 seats), gallery, museum, café, wine bar, private club, etc. about the size of about 450 m2 in the basement of the building in the center of Prague near Old Town Square. Ongoing reconstruction It will be completed in August 2016. The room has two entrances. Term of lease certain and uncertain. Excellent location in the city center. There are two lifts providing transportation from the basement to the ground floor. The building has been sensitively renovated, own heating boiler, own water meter a meter. In the space elaborated a new HVAC, new distribution pipelines, electricity, circuit breakers and toilets (men, women, wc). PENB (energy class) This property is not known, in accordance with the amendment to Act No. 406/2000 Coll. So we energy Class G. owner requires a security amounting to 3 monthly rent
400 000 CZKm² per month
|Charges||+ DPH + service|
|Address||Kaprova, Praha 1|
|Usable area||450 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
Prague, modern commercial space for rent in the new building, 218.16 square meters, Petřiny, Brunclíkova street
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.