Luxury furnished apartment for rent 122m², terrace 36m² ,view of Prague Castle, Kremencova street, Prague 1
Luxurious, fully furnished apartment 3+kk to rent 122m² with 36 m2 terrace and balcony 4.5 m2 located on the 5th floor of the brick house without lift in the street Kremencova, Prague 1. The apartment is designed directly from designer Vera Rašková and is furnished with top-quality Italian furniture. The apartment consists of a bright living room with modern fitted kitchen and dining room, 2 bedrooms, bathroom with ceramic tiles. On the floor is a stone tiles, hardwood floor (stained oak and white) and all floor surfaces are heated. Other equipment: air conditioning, security doors, security system, condensing boiler, French windows. Location offers all the amenities: restaurants, bars, shops, ATMs.,library, schools and medical facilities. Excellent transport links: within walking distance of the metro line B – Karlovo náměstí.
45 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 5000 utilities + electricity and gas|
|Address||Křemencova, Praha 1 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||122 m²|
|Terrace||yes (32 m²)|
|Balcony||yes (4,50 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
Unfurnished, renovated 4+kk, 2nd floor of brick building with lift, 155 m², balcony, 2 bathrooms, washing machine+drier
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.