Prague, cozy furnished apartment for rent 1+1 (38 m²), Armenska Street, Vrsovice
Modern furnished apartment for rent 1+1 (38 m2) is located on the ground floor of a brick building at Armenska street, Prague 10, Vršovice. The apartment is fully furnished, for new tenants will be available other refrigerator, TV and dining table. The kitchen has electric hob, electric oven, fridge and freezer. The bathroom has a shower, washing machine, toilet. Central heating. Civic amenities – restaurants, supermarkets, cafes, pharmacy. A few minutes away is the Eden shopping center with lots of shops and services. Transport accessibility – 2 minutes on the buses and trams.Sought after location on the border of Vinohrady and Vršovice with excellent access to the city center. The apartment is available since the 1st of October.
11 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 1800 CZK for services for 1 person + 740 CZK for another person + electricity + 390 CZK for internet|
|Address||Arménská, Praha 10 - Vršovice|
|Usable area||38 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.