Prague, furnished duplex apartment for rent 3+1 (121 m²), Janackovo nabrezi Street, Mala Strana, two bathrooms, terrace
Furnished apartment for rent 3+1 (121 m2) with terrace situated on the fifth and sixth floor of a brick building at the Street Janáčkovo nábřeží, Prague 5, Mala Strana. There is a living room with dining room, large kitchen, two bathrooms, two bedrooms, dressing room, pantry. Amenities – restaurants, post office, library, pharmacy, theaters, shops and more. Transportation – 2 minutes on the trams and buses.
55 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 2700 CZK for services + energy|
|Address||Janáčkovo nábř., Praha 5 - Smíchov|
|Usable area||121 m²|
|Terrace||yes (7 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
Prague, furnished apartment for rent 2+1 (55,2m²), Hořejší Nábřeží Street, Smíchov, terrace, winter garden
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.